IcoText was invited to speak at ABLEconf this year about Free and Open Source Software (FOSS). Since this is not the usual translators conference, but one for open source enthusiasts, it turned out to be a fun challenge.
Attached the slides from the presentation.
Archive for April, 2011
Share this blog
James O'Reilly on Frivolous Friday Fun: 200… Raymond Martin on Free and Open Source Translati… Corinne McKay on Free and Open Source Translati…
- I took the #TealPumpkinProject pledge to create a safer, happier Halloween. Join me! foodallergy.org/teal-pumpkin-p… 1 year ago
- “Eleven Untranslatable Words From Other Cultures” by @Maptia medium.com/writers-on-wri… 3 years ago
- Lost in Translation? newyorker.com/online/blogs/b… via @NewYorker 3 years ago
- Check out my presentation on Localization for iOS @ 2012 ATA Conference in San Diego - #ATA2012 #lL10N4iOS lnkd.in/UpHExs 4 years ago
- RT @bensongarner: Help send me to bmgensf2012.eventbrite.com and #bmgenSF by helping me get 40 re-tweets! 4 years ago
Add To Any